Tuesday, September 6, 2011

room 709

.en

Finally!! I arrived on Sunday, settled in somehow and this is the result. The video is done by my boyfriend, Giò (who came to visit for this first week), who comments ironically my "granny" slippers, my very full fridge, my lack of decorations and his "missing" bed (which is outside my room...). He's really just envious of my loft in the heart of Helsinki!!

I hope you enjoy it! 

Shortly I will upload a second video of the most interesting part of my studio apartment... want to guess what I'm talking about?! :)


.it

Finalmente!!! Sono arrivata domenica, mi sono sistemata in qualche modo e questo è il risultato. Il video è stato fatto dal mio ragazzo, Giò, che commenta ironicamente il mio piccolo attico in centro ad Helsinki (hihihihi!! tutta invidia!)

Spero vi piaccia!

A breve seguirà un altro video sulla parte più interessante del mio appartamento... volete provare a indovinare di cosa sto parlando?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahah..i commenti di Gio!!! ;) Il tuo appartamento e bellissimo!!! Anche senza decorazioni parietali.. :)

    ReplyDelete